Thursday, December 13, 2007

Fun with Friends




Last night we went to Sam and Becca's for connection group, and Ava got to spend a little time with Bailey. The were so cute, they just sat and smiled and baby-talked to each other. They are about a month apart, so I think they are going to be best buds.

Chris had fun playing games with Sam while all the girls visited. Right before we were about to leave, Kyla decided to sing "Joy to the World" to Ava. She loved it! You can kind of hear it in the video, but Ava is talking to Kyla while she is singing. She loves music!


3 comments:

Andrew, Courtney, Noah & Halle said...

Welcome to Blog Land!! You guys are a beautiful family! Love the pictures and precious video of Ava. So cute!

Rachel said...

Welcome fellow blogger. haha I cant wait until Bailey and Ava are best friends they look like they are on there way. :)

P.S. thanks for even telling me you HAD a blog haha

Harris Family said...

Yay! Ava is sooo beautiful...I'm glad you put pictures up! It was great to chat with you today--thanks for giving me time! I know it's a precious commodity right now :o) Let's keep in touch--

Cristi