Sunday, February 17, 2008

Weekend in Little Rock

This weekend Ava and I decided to take a trip to Little Rock to visit Nana and Grandpa. We went to church this morning at Fellowship, where I kept Ava in the auditorium with us. She sat through the service until the very end, then she started talking so I took her to the back. She was actually being pretty cute, just jabbering away, but I didn't want to distract anyone. She's getting pretty big to where I probably need to start putting her in the nursery, but I'm trying to wait as long as possible.

After church we drove to Mimi's Cafe for lunch, where Ava took a little nap until our food came. She is starting to do really well at restaurants, lots of people and exciting things to look at. All in all it was a pretty fun weekend, hopefully next time Chris will get to come with us.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

awwww I love the bottom picture... she is so sweet. I am glad you had fun this weekend:)

Meredith said...

yum! it is so good to see your mom! Don't feel bad- I just put Payton in the nursrey for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago- and she is 6 months old!