Saturday, March 22, 2008

Adventure on the Road

So mine and Ava's favorite toy right now is the Jeep jogging stroller I got about 2 weeks ago at a consignment sale. It was normally $200, but I got it for $48 and it is basically brand new! Whoever owned it before me pretty much gave it away, bc if it's been used you can't even tell. My friend Rachel knew how much I wanted it, so she ended up talking this girl who had already claimed it into letting me have it. Thanks Rachel, I owe you one!

I love getting to run to the park by our house, its only about a mile away. I get a little exercise, and Ava gets a nap. Oakley gets to go with us too, and when she gets tired I let her ride in the basket underneath. The best part is the Ipod connector and speakers, so we can listen to music while we run. Fun for the whole fam!
Jenn, me and Rachel at the sale

Testing it out in the parking lot
Time to hit the road
Almost asleep, it won't take long!

No comments: