Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Heart MB

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that I am IN LOVE with Michael Buble. Well, at least his music. I've recently learned that he's not the greatest guy, but that's another story that we won't get into right now bc it makes me kind of sad.

So a couple of weeks ago Michael (1st name basis bc we're pretty close) came to Alltel arena in Little Rock and we got tickets. This was my second time to see him in concert, and it was even better this time around. I'm thinking about joining his fan club for the early ticket sales, but Chris thinks that might be a little over the top. In this case he might be right.

Before the concert we went to dinner with Mom, Dad and Leah, then Leah took Ava home while the rest of us went to hear Michael. I ran into a ton of people I knew, apparently the word about Michael had spread. Chris and I had floor seats, and Chris, indulging my obsession, let me sit on the aisle so I could have the best view. What a great night.




We call this Ava's Fruity Drink outfit. Lauren Orr gave it to her, and it's one of my favorites. She looks like a little Pina Colada!

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Hilarious! I love how you're posing with Michael B. You're definitely a true fan.